THE SIREN

The Student News Site of Lincoln Park Performing Arts Charter School

THE SIREN

WHY IS HE FEININ’ FOR MORE?

TAKE NOTE WITH TYSON
WHY IS HE FEININ FOR MORE?

Multi-platinum and single-time Diamond rapper Travis Scott has recently finished his Circus Maximus Tour following the release of his newest album Utopia. 

This concert tour includes popular songs like “BUTTERFLY EFFECT,” “HYAENA,” and his fan favorite, “FEIN.” Each show has either sold out or came extremely close and has been nothing short of a success so far.

The tour went much safer than his most infamous concert, now dubbed as the “Astroworld Festival crowd crush.” Where on November 5, 2021, 10 people were trampled, suffocated, and killed while Travis Scott was performing.

The 39-date tour has had one common occurrence during each show: the constant repeat of  the song “FEIN,” featuring Playboi Carti. Over the course of these shows, he’s managed to play this song over 200 times. And each time he’s about to replay it, he screams, “I’M FEININ’ FOR MORE!”

This isn’t the first time he’s done this during a tour. On May 15, 2017, Scott played his hit song Goosebumps 14 times in a row. This took the old record held by Kanye West and Jay-Z, where both duo played “N****s In Paris,” 12 times in a row while in Paris.

On the Jimmy Fallon Show, Travis said, “Man, I have the best fans in the world. I go off the energy they give me. And they were wild that night. And so I just got even wilder.”