BEST PLACES TO READ AT
BOOKING IT WITH EMMA
December 5, 2022
Do you want good places to read? I know I’m always looking for new and calming places to read. Here are five of the places I’ve either read at or want to read at!
- Cafes in general. It doesn’t matter which one. Though less busy ones are probably better and more quiet for reading, I just feel like the ambiance in cafes is so calming and sweet.
- Libraries. This is kind of an obvious one, but libraries are going to be quiet. Plus, you have the smell of books, which I know people like.
- The woods. This could be a preference thing. I know some people that like to read in the woods, but I personally wouldn’t do it because I don’t wanna be attacked by bugs while I’m trying to read.
- A nook created in your room. I’ve been wanting to o this forever. I just never have the time, but if you do, please send photos to the Instagram (@siren_lppacs) because I want inspiration.
- A train. I see so many photos on Pinterest of people reading in trains, and it looks so peaceful.
Let me know if you read at any of these places, or if you have any suggestions. I would love to know how you thought they were!