TOP 10 FOODS TO NOT EAT WHILE READING
BOOKING IT WITH EMMA
November 7, 2022
Do you ever want a snack while reading? I know I do! Let’s be honest: we don’t want to get the pages all dirty and greasy now, do we? Here are the top 10 foods I personally wouldn’t eat while reading.
- Cheetos: I feel like this is pretty self explanatory considering the pages will get all orange and gross.
- Carrots and Ranch: What if the ranch drips on the pages? You’re screwed, and the pages will get soggy and gross.
- Powdered Donuts: The powder gets sticky, and then your fingers will be sticking to the pages. It’ll just get all gross.
- Buttered Popcorn: It’s butter! It’s going to get the pages all greasy, so you’ll have grease spots all over your pages.
- FunDip: I also feel like this one is self explanatory considering it’s super messy and will get all over your books.
- Cotton Candy: What if it melts on your book? What’re you going to do then?
- Chips in general: They are also greasy. I mean, come on. Your pages are going to get greasy yet again.
- Cereal with milk: What happens when you drip milk on the book pages? They’re gonna be all soggy.
- Lollipops: If you drop your lollipop on your book, it’ll stick to it and make the pages stick together and potentially rip.
- Cheese Fries: The cheese will drip on your pages. That’s a no bueno.
Maybe snacking during reading isn’t the best thing to do at all. Almost all food is gonna make the book pages gross and messy. If you find a snack that doesn’t do this, let me know in the comments below!