With spring upon us, it’s safe to say a lot of people have made plans to spiffy up their front yard with flowers or adorn their gardens with new plants.
I’d like to take this time to list off a few plants that are in season and ready to be planted!
- Daylilies! These flowers are the kind that you’ve probably seen growing on the side of the road, but they’re always a delight to have in the garden! They’re easy to grow and some different kinds have the most beautiful petal patterns.
- Snapdragons! These flowers have a name that you’ve probably heard before, but did you know they’re pretty easy to grow? Yep! They come in a variety of colors and can even be bought pre planted!
- Coneflowers! These are known as one of the lowest maintenance flowers you can get. They’re also very likely to attract bumblebees and butterflies depending on where you plant them!
- Gaillardia! These flowers have the nickname “mini sunsets” for a reason. Their petals are usually very pretty. While they are a little more high maintenance, they make for a great addition to your flower garden!
- Last but not least: Forsythias! These are technically a flowering shrub, and many regard them as the first mark of spring. They have bright yellow petals and can grow just about anywhere!
That concludes the list! Thank you for reading. I encourage you to do additional research with these!